In Stonecrop Wealth Advisors’ latest webinar, we discuss a very useful financial planning tool called Donor Advised Funds. Not only are these funds simple to use, but they are very effective tools in your overall plan. And they do not cost a lot of money to get started.
During this webinar, we answer the following questions:
- What is a Donor Advised Fund?
- Who can benefit from a Donor Advised Fund?
- How are Donor Advised Funds taxed?
- Can you avoid capital gains tax with a Donor Advised Fund?
- What kind of assets can you donate?
- What kind of charities can you help benefit?
- How are investments inside your Donor Advised Fund managed?
- When do you have to ultimately take the funds from your Donor Advised Fund and designate them to your ultimate charity?
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or (610) 628-0035 with any questions.